The Leadature app is a mobile lead capture solution designed for Tradeshows and Conferences. It combines with cloud-based Leadature from PRMconnect to provide an online/offline solution that captures leads, qualifies those leads with custom qualifiers, sends literature to customers via personalized "thank you" emails, and measures their interactions across a broad spectrum of metrics.
Leadature App Capabilities
• Built-in scanning of conference badge barcodes with the device camera or NFC reader
• Capture new leads by taking photos of business cards with the device camera. Leadature uses advanced character recognition to turn the photo into data
• Supports offline use when data connections are weak or unavailable
• Can be custom configured for each event by entering the appropriate configuration key (generated via the Leadature web portal)
• Generates personalized emails to customers or prospects with integrated literature links
• Allows for unique event or product specific qualification questions to be set up by administrators
• Data gathered can be pushed directly to Marketing Automation & CRM system via API connectors
• Real-time reporting, data export and executive dashboard views
The Leadature app is the fastest way to get started with Leadature. Simply install the app, type in the event activation key (device must be online during this setup process), and start capturing leads.
After the show, connect to the internet and make sure all leads are synced up to the server. Once synced, emails and literature will be automatically delivered to your leads.
Leadature is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Leadature (version 126.96.36.199) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.